Shortie on Bass

burlew

Blues Junior
I just got off the phone with Steve (sloslunas) discussing all things BGU.

I mentioned to him that after BGU Live Dallas Road Trip, Shortie said to me she wanted to learn bass.

I said, sure , but how come?

She says so we can do something together. Which is really very cute when you consider all the international travel i have during the year.

Anyway, I bought her a second hand Cort bass and then i was in the car heading for my favorite music store to look at a second hand amp, when it hit me.

In all the years I've been purchasing musical gear, she has never once short changed me or said "that's too expensive". So I bought a brand new Fender bass amp (Coz the right thing to do is always the right thing to do)

Anyway, so far she has a strong foundation on. . . .

Route 66.
Lovely Day, Bill Withers
Spooky, Atlanta Rhythm Section

Now if I could only get her to buy the beer !!shortie on bass.jpg

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Steve asked me if I had your phone number. Sadly, I didn't. I'm glad he found it anyhow!

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
I just got off the phone with Steve (sloslunas) discussing all things BGU.

I mentioned to him that after BGU Live Dallas Road Trip, Shortie said to me she wanted to learn bass.

I said, sure , but how come?

She says so we can do something together. Which is really very cute when you consider all the international travel i have during the year.

Anyway, I bought her a second hand Cort bass and then i was in the car heading for my favorite music store to look at a second hand amp, when it hit me.

In all the years I've been purchasing musical gear, she has never once short changed me or said "that's too expensive". So I bought a brand new Fender bass amp (Coz the right thing to do is always the right thing to do)

Anyway, so far she has a strong foundation on. . . .

Route 66.
Lovely Day, Bill Withers

Spooky, Atlanta Rhythm Section

Now if I could only get her to buy the beer !!View attachment 3880

Good on you, good for her! (y)
Glad my better half doesn't read the BGU forum.:)

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I've been trying to get Vikki interested in drums or vocals, but she thinks she has no talent, I think she has more than me. Ok ok maybe that's not saying much but, I think she could sing and she definitely has a good meter