Ableton Live 9 Lite

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
So I finally got motivated to open my Tascam US-1200 Audio Interface and downloaded the Ableton Live 9 Lite computer program. Entered in my Serial Number and I've been just amazed at how detailed this darn program is. It looks awesome and I've got 6 in and 2 out capabilities with this Tascam A I............ except, All I want to do is mic my acoustic guitar and play "Down to the station" and post it here on the forum.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to save me some time on this? I figured I'd mic the guitar with several mics and connecting to the Tascam should be no big deal. But then I've got to navigate this Ableton Live 9 Lite program.........

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I used Ableton for a short time several years ago and can't remember a thing about it.
All I can suggest is hunt the internet for tutorials, I see lots of them out there.

About micing your guitar:
What kinda mics you got?

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
I used Ableton for a short time several years ago and can't remember a thing about it.
All I can suggest is hunt the internet for tutorials, I see lots of them out there.

About micing your guitar:
What kinda mics you got?
I've got a bunch of mics, I spose I should collect them up and see. More to come.