Cold World (an original )

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Excellent!
I absolutely love the tune. Over the last couple days I have been listening to some of the old timers in the blues, Little Walter, Junior Wells and a few much lesser known guys. Cold World is a very well done old blues style, with just the bass and drums behind the vocal and the guitar as an embellishment.
Further, you really captured the sound of some of the old recordings, like you were sitting in a bar recording from across the room, but with a really good audio recorder.

Elwood

Blues
You sure did record something there Moto! That's some nice stuff right there! Like Papa says, you got that "just sitting right over there" feel down very nicely! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Oh yeah!!:cool: Bluesy man!!:cool: Thanks for reminding us why we are on this forum. Some beautiful fills again in this one, and a great tone to boot. Some of the fills reminded me of Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac. Well done Moto. Really enjoyed that.:)(y)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I think I recorded this at the 1969 blues festival ............or may be not :unsure:
I did record something in my studio yesterday......maybe this was it ;)
Very nice :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I am seeing a trend in your music---like me and my---little turkeys, Alabama chickens, Dogs that don't bark and--- talking alligators you have the weather --- It don't rain like it use to---snowing in the city----Dancing with the wind,--Purple rain and now Cold World.
Let the sunshine--let the sun shine-let the sunshine in. There I go talking about global warming sorry mods:)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Very nice :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I am seeing a trend in your music---like me and my---little turkeys, Alabama chickens, Dogs that don't bark and--- talking alligators you have the weather --- It don't rain like it use to---snowing in the city----Dancing with the wind,--Purple rain and now Cold World.
Let the sunshine--let the sun shine-let the sunshine in. There I go talking about global warming sorry mods:)
Ha ha
Very observant
Although I do think it is like you because it’s got that live sound that your recordings are famous for:Beer:
If we work together we could write a song about raining dogs & cats

Elwood

Blues
If we work together we could write a song about raining dogs & cats
or one about reigning dogs and cats :unsure:

(all the possibilities, either the spoiled pet of your preference or a sci-fi take like the planet of the apes only with canine/feline species vying for earth domination - might be that same thing. I have to go now, my dog says it's time for a nice walk.)

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
or one about reigning dogs and cats :unsure:

(all the possibilities, either the spoiled pet of your preference or a sci-fi take like the planet of the apes only with canine/feline species vying for earth domination - might be that same thing. I have to go now, my dog says it's time for a nice walk.)
mankinds days are numbered.jpeg

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Cats are dangerous people!
That is very true; my oldest son got scratched by one----thought nothing about it----it got infected----a week later they came real close to having to amputating his arm, it turned black and blue and a VERY BAD case of blood poison-swelled up about twice the size--looked like a rattle snake bite.