Jam Track Requests

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
pfffffttttttttttttt @Griff can we get some southerny dirty hair metal ? style of Brittany Fox, Cinderella. Style of Kix would be cool
I always dug the guitar tones on those old Cinderella albums... Les Pauls, Teles, Marshall Plexis... good stuff!

JffKnt

Blues Newbie
Beatles
Back In The USSR
Oh, Darling!
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Drive My Car
Hey Bulldog
So many. Hard to go wrong.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Here's an easy one (I'm guessing): how about a jam track for Hootchie Cootchie Man, paralleling the version in your beginner how-to-play lesson? There are several examples of play out in the wild but they're all a little different and one without vocals would be cool.

JffKnt

Blues Newbie
I should have put this with my previous suggestions. But this one is just asking for Griff to treat it: Shakin' All Over. The riff in the song comes right out of box one of the minor pentatonic scale.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Slow blues in 'A' with easily recognizable beat and chord changes for relatively new guitar players.
Just a heads up...
If you are an All Access Pass member, then you already have streaming access to loads of jam tracks, so there would be no need to buy a new set of tracks. You will automatically be able to stream them.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I was watching the Clapton "Nothing But the Blues" DVD last night.Here's a couple that stood out

Reconsider Baby

Everyday I Have the Blues

GregZeller

Blues Newbie
Just a heads up...
If you are an All Access Pass member, then you already have streaming access to loads of jam tracks, so there would be no need to buy a new set of tracks. You will automatically be able to stream them.

Got it - thanks!

JoeLamere

Blues Newbie
Some more Allman Brothers tunes, I'll second Santana, Warren Haynes "Soulshine", that Layla outro, "Midnight in Harlem" and anything by the Black Keys and to anyone who hasn't check out Tyler Bryant and The Shakedown
i'm down with the brothers!!! Little Martha, jessica, southbound, come n go blues (acoustic)

Tangled_up_in_Blue

Blues Newbie
Hi
I would like to see the song jam tracks that were created with vocals for the various BGU Live events to be made available to all AAP members. Whilst not a request to create 'new' jam tracks I think this would be really useful.
Thanks
Steve

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi
I would like to see the song jam tracks that were created with vocals for the various BGU Live events to be made available to all AAP members. Whilst not a request to create 'new' jam tracks I think this would be really useful.
Thanks
Steve

Steve, I'm afraid there would very likely be copywrite issues...