Member Map

Could someone please post the member map. I can't access it but it looks like somebody copied and pasted it in 2010! A little outdated I think...Haha. Thanks!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Yeah, that was our now passed moderator Chuck. It used to be something that you could do with Google Maps (I think). It is no longer a feature, so it hasn't been kept up. It's kinda worthless now.

Yeah, that was our now passed moderator Chuck. It used to be something that you could do with Google Maps (I think). It is no longer a feature, so it hasn't been kept up. It's kinda worthless now.
Thank Mike!

So...I'm looking for any Texans within...say...50 miles of Waco to jam with. Anybody out there?

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Thank Mike!

So...I'm looking for any Texans within...say...50 miles of Waco to jam with. Anybody out there?
Did you check in Gigs & Jams?
Sadly there's not much within 50 miles of Waco. LOL. Hillsboro?, Temple?

Did you check in Gigs & Jams?
Sadly there's not much within 50 miles of Waco. LOL. Hillsboro?, Temple?
You’re right. We’re in the middle of nowhere in the the middle of somewhere (Austin and Dallas). Thanks.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Rick, if I may suggest, trying using Google and enter Waco Texas blues jams

From there you may be able to find someone who can point you in the right direction. It seems like there is a good amount of Blues activity in Waco. :cool::)

I spent 1965-66 in San Angelo, at Goodfellow Air Force Base, when I was in Security Service. My wife and I traveled the area. I have family in Texas. Let us know how the search turns out.

Tom

Rick, if I may suggest, trying using Google and enter Waco Texas blues jams

From there you may be able to find someone who can point you in the right direction. It seems like there is a good amount of Blues activity in Waco. :cool::)

I spent 1965-66 in San Angelo, at Goodfellow Air Force Base, when I was in Security Service. My wife and I traveled the area. I have family in Texas. Let us know how the search turns out.

Tom
Thanks a lot Tom. I’ll do that.