Interfaces More of a "Here's what we sell than Best Of..." Interface Lineup from Sweetwater

Elwood

Blues
so I'm a bit bemused as to why you feel you need one.:unsure:
Me too actually. I guess I am just curious to see how it affects my Sennheiser mic. It doesn't really need any fixing, I guess this falls into the "tinkering" realm. Thanks for the kind words MM. :) Oh, and I think that's just what wives tend to do sometimes, and there are times I'm grateful! :)

ervjohns

Blues Junior
Since I am getting a used Cloudlifter for just under 90 dollar I am not running much of a risk. I'll try it and see.

I probably don't need it but my Sennheiser 845 needs about 2 o clock on the interface gain (and it is hotter than my Shure PE 50 SP). The PreSonus seems to have about 80 db of gain, the Focusrite shows about 69db. I don't see much difference between the two as far as input settings. I'll just give it a try eh?

One thing that is a little off putting is that MF has lots of used ones....hm....

If anyone is looking for a good deal on a good interface check this out! $250 is a great price!

I'll post back in a week or so with my latest snake oil report. :)

Oh yeah, my AKG P-420 does not need any boost, that's for sure! It just picks up and amplifies any sound within a 2 mile radius. Sounds great though!!!
Found a new 68c on Amazon for $290 and I had some points to redeem so I only paid $227 ;-0