New Look and Name For Monoprice Amps

Elio

Student Of The Blues
From the photos I saw, the new ones have the same reverb tank.

That actually is a picture of one of the new ones that I grabbed from the Facebook group. I was thinking I will probably replace mine after the warranty expires, just in case something goes wrong with it.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
That actually is a picture of one of the new ones that I grabbed from the Facebook group. I was thinking I will probably replace mine after the warranty expires, just in case something goes wrong with it.

I compared it with a photo of the old one and it's the same.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
thanks...the number is about what I thought it might be...MOD reverb tanks that size are about $18...might replace the tank in my Monoprice with one...did that with my Tech 21 TM30 and what a difference...later.

cowboy

MOD tank...

Yep, that's the one I got to replace the plastic tank in mine. Much better for anything over a Reverb setting of 2.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Yep, that's the one I got to replace the plastic tank in mine. Much better for anything over a Reverb setting of 2.

Alan has our version but his came with the metal tank. If he brings his to the next clubhouse jam I will try to do a side-by-side comparison with my blue one.