Orange County, CA Jam Poll

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I have been thinking it is time to schedule another blues jam for the Orange County area soon. Coincidentally, I have gotten several requests asking about our next jam, so I think it's time to start the process.

For those who have not attended in the past, this is a relatively informal jam that is typically about 4 hours long on a Saturday afternoon, and originally started up quite a few years ago by MikeR. The majority of those attending are typically BGU members or BGU-adjacent, meaning they are friends of members, friends of Griff and Laura, etc. This is a very low-key event where any player at any level can join us in a very supportive environment. There is a cost to cover the rental of the venue, which typically averages between $10 and $20 per person, depending on how many attend.

In an attempt to pick the best date, I have created a short poll where you can vote on the day/time options that work for you and that don't work for you. For each option, please make sure to indicate Yes, No, or Maybe (knowing which options are definite "No's" helps me to rule them out).

The last two jams have been at the Bomb Shelter Rehearsal Studio in Westminster (just a few blocks from the old location at Backline Studios). I have been looking into some alternative locations, but in the event that I don't find a better option, the default location will be Bomb Shelter.

If you have interest in attending, please visit the poll and provide feedback for each option. Once I get sufficient responses, I will go ahead and reserve the venue and send out an announcement.

Here's the link to the poll: https://www.needtomeet.com/meeting?id=es0lbfonV