RIP Terry Brown

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I'm sorry to say that I was informed this morning that Terry Brown (@Terry B) passed away recently. I heard it from Steve Black who was informed by Terry's wife.

I don't have any information as to the cause of death, but Terry was a great guy and a lot of fun to be around and we'll certainly miss him.

As always, I'm leaving his account here on the forum open, but know that messages sent will not be read :(

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
That is sad news. He was one of the many guy’s I looked forward to seeing at the BGU Live’s I attended.
He loved to talk guitar gear. He will be missed.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
That's terrible news, condolences to his family. I've always enjoyed reading his posts, going back to when we both first started BGU at about the same time.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
What terrible news. I was hoping to see Terry & Setve at this years BGU Live. Terry was a great guy who always had a wonderful smile on his face.
He will be deeply missed.

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Sad news.
I didn't know Terry, but if he was a part of this forum, he must have been a pretty good guy.
Condolences to his family and friends.

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
I am so sorry to hear/read this sad news about Terry! His spirit will be with us all. RIP Peace Terry and my condolences to the family and friends.